Image Map

Monday, July 15, 2013

Cousins, fairs and ice cream

Thursday July 11

Since Wednesday was crazy rain and flooding everywhere in our town {luckily we live on a hill and only got a small amount of water in our basement} and other neighboring towns, Thursday Breanna and I headed over to my parents to hang out with my sister and her kiddos, it was much needed time out of the house. We really didn't have much planned but Breanna loves to hang out with her cousins, I wish they lived closer because they all have so much fun. We grabbed some lunch and headed to the mall then came home & played outside and watched Tangled



We honestly didn't plan on staying past 3:00/4:00 but my hometown has a church fair every summer and when I was growing up it was ALWAYS something we had to do, its nothing major, just something everyone did & since we don't get to see them often we decided to stay and head to the fair w them. I wasn't sure how it well Breanna was going to do, she was already starting to get sleepy since she didn't get her nap but since her cousins were  around she was very pleasant {except for the few times she decided to throw herself on the ground & pout}



I am glad we went cause she had a lot of fun and I ran into some people from high school, after we were there for a few hours and meeting the Pirate Parrot we walked over to DQ and then headed back to my aunts to let the kids run around and play with the dogs, it was a long day for the munchkin, and it was already 8:30 and we still had an hour drive home, so we said our goodbyes and headed on the road, 10 minutes into the drive home, she was OUT! So I would say that was a successful day.



4 comments:

  1. I need to know... is that Minnie Mouse stroller?! I want it haha! And I love her lil TOMs! Glad you guys had a fun time, I love fairs/festivals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you all had a wonderful weekend! I too am loving the Minnie Mouse stroller!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you have been having so much fun with your family! You deserve it! XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!