Image Map

Friday, July 26, 2013

never grow up-

This song has always hit me hard since I first heard it when I was pregnant, and every time I hear it always brings me to tears.


Never Grow Up by Taylor Swift on Grooveshark




My sweet Breanna- I just cant grasp how fast these past two years have gone! I feel like it was just yesterday I was holding you as a squishy little new born...so helpless and needing me 24/7 and now, you are a little person who is becoming more and more independent day by day.





You my little girl full of sass and attitude! You could talk and sing for days. You are so curious and so smart. You are full of energy. You are silly and love to dance







I love those moments where you just look up at me with those big beautiful blue eyes and say "love you mommy" and give me the biggest hug, "kiss & make betta" or "up pease" Some days I just ask myself how I became so lucky to be your mommy.



You are such a beautiful little girl {even though I may be a bit biased} and I really am so lucky to be your mommy!!! Always remember, I love you forever to the moon and back!



8 comments:

  1. *TEARS*

    I LOVE this song too. The girls are getting big...no longer babies, moving out of toddler hood and headed toward little girls.

    You maybe biased BUT she is a beautiful girl. Love her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously. I am at work reading this and listening to this song and I am crying! So beautiful and sad all at the same time. I can only think about my little girl when listening to this. Thank you for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe, I'm in tears! I know exactly how you feel! She is one sweet and sassy little girl! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know this song, but I'm going to have to look for it now...
    I will tell you this, besides the obvi which is that Bre is gorgeous - you must go into photography! These pictures are amazing Cari!!! You truly have an amazing talent! Of course it also helps that you have such a beautiful subject :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful song! Watching them grow is so bitter-sweet. :) :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! She sure has gotten big! Sweet beautiful girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bre is such a sweet girl! It is sad, but exciting to watch them grow & learn. I just love her blue eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sweet! She is growing up SO fast!
    She is such a sweet little girl!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!