Image Map

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Family Fun-

If you dont want to see lots of pictures you may want to click that little X up there!! Sorry not Sorry!!!

Wednesday (July 3) Breanna & I met up w. everyone {my mom, aunt, her friend, my brother and his family) down at Station Square to go on the Ducky Tour- if you are not familiar w. this, its a boat/truck/duck that goes on land and in water and takes you all around town! It was everyone's first time and it was a blast!

We got there early but that's ok because Breanna got to spend some time running around with her cousins, that she absolutely ADORES! They have a really nice courtyard w. dancing fountains that dance every 20 minutes. At first Breanna wasn't too sure how she felt about it, but after she saw her cousins running through it, she was better! By the time it was ready for us to go on the boat, the boys were soaked but they had a blast!




We loaded up on the boat and we were off...they took us past a lot of the landmarks in the city and explained a lot about the city, then once we got into the water we went down to the point and turned around and it was back to land.





If you are ever visiting Pittsburgh and have never been here before I highly recommend it. While we don't live IN the city, I have lived in this area for my entire life and I absolutely love our city! After we got back we went over to see the grand concourse and then headed down to the strip district to eat at Spaghetti Warehouse.



3 comments:

  1. It looks like you had a GREAT 4th!

    xx
    Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Ducky Tour & Bre's oufit is SUPER CUTE!!!! I am glad everyone had a blast!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!