Image Map

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Thankful Thursday

My days lately have just been so jumbled together I cant even keep track anymore what day it is. Its been a few weeks since Ive done a Thankful Thursday post so here we go.

This week, I am thankful -

  • we live on the hill and got no damage just a little water in our basement. Our town got hit pretty hard w. flood yesterday after all the rain
  • we have had a few nice weeks of family time
  • despite the EPIC meltdown at bedtime lastnight, Breanna slept til 8:30 this am
  • cooler weather w. hopefully less humidity coming this week

what are YOU thankful for?


1 comment:

  1. Wahoo for sleeping until 830!!! And yah for no water damage!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!