I just love these rompers. They are so cute and feminine! I received this one from The Hairbow Company. I love that you can dress them up or also wear them everyday. They are great pieces for pictures of your little princess. So if you have a little girl, know someone with a little girl you should definitely invest in a few of these! I definitely will be purchasing more!


She looks so cute! I love the rompers as well
ReplyDeleteThat is the cutest thing ever! I love her piggies too! I know ya'll had a great 4th! Glad you're back! :o)
ReplyDeleteLove it!
ReplyDeleteSeriously love her in pigtails!
xoxox
That is WAY too cute! that boutique has some of the cutest stuff!
ReplyDeleteOoooh! I love her outfit, so red, white and blue! :) Now I need to check out that boutique.
ReplyDeleteI love her pigtails!!! Petti rompers are the best. I'm almost ashamed to admit how many we have!!!
ReplyDeleteCute! I haven't gotten any petti rompers for Bailey yet but am often tempted too!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute!!
ReplyDelete