My niece Katie {she is 8} loves Taylor Swift! So once my sister found out she was going to be playing in Pittsburgh when they were in town she decided to buy tickets and of course I agreed to go, I actually really do like her music {go ahead judge away}.
So me, my sister & my niece met up to grab a late lunch @ PF Changs w. my best friend Stacey and we headed downtown. We got to Station Square and walked over to the T and got to Heinz field about 4ish so we walked around and went over and said hi to our friends that work at the local radio station, by this point Katie was so anxious to get in and get her hands on some Taylor Swift merch, while Stacey and I had our eyes set on some adult beverages! Once we got in we grabbed beverages and Katie got her t-shirt and we headed to our seats, we had pretty good seats except there was a lighting pole right in the line of where we were.
I have never seen so much red in one place before!!! It was insane. Some of the outfits were cute, some crazy, guys painted in red, and signs, signs galore!!!! There were 3 artists that performed before Taylor came on, Joel Crouse, Austin Mahone and Ed Sheeran {Ive never heard of the first 2 and Ed Sheeran Ive seen on Ellen and he also has a song on Taylor's Red Album}. This really isnt my normal concert setting, while I had fun, I have to say girl talks WAY TOO MUCH in between songs!!! She had a crazy set and lots of costume changes. At one point her dancers carried her through the audience and out to a stage in the back of the floor area and she sang about 10 songs out there and walked back through to the main stage and you could tell the security that was walking w. her was irritated because she wanted to hug and hi-five everyone she could
While I probably wouldn't go see her again... unless it was with my niece or even Breanna when she is older,{just not my scene} it was really nice to get out for the night and hang out w my sister and best friend! I can definitely see now why she has won so many EOTY awards!!! She is definitely a performer!



Seeing her Saturday :) Glad you enjoyed even though it was a little crazy!
ReplyDeleteAll of my younger sisters love Taylor Swift too! We all went to see her last time she was in the Philly area but I had a similar experience, except everyone kept singer over her too which was annoying!
ReplyDeletexoxo
Petchie
www.psblogbook.blogspot.com