Image Map

Sunday, July 14, 2013

100 birthday

Sunday July 7

my mom turned 60 so with family in town we celebrated birthdays! While no one in the family turned 100 my brother turns 40 on 21st so we just combined it into one big picnic/party. The weather wasn't the best but the rain held off for most of the day.

We headed over to my parents early and hung out til everyone got there. We cooked out and ate lots of food and snacks. The kids ran around and played while we all hung out and relaxed. It was a nice day with family






4 comments:

  1. It looks like you tugs had fun. I hope mom had a great birthday!

    Leslie
    www.TheCraftySideOfSarcasm.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun day, happy birthday to them both!

    xx
    Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your button up-- is that a shirt or jacket? Super cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!