- This amazing cooler weather and being able to be outside without sweating like crazy
- Kale/Banana smoothies- seriously this is my new favorite thing
- Iced coffee- I am just new to drinking this and I was missing out!! (International Delight Caramel Macchiato and Mocha are awesome as is McDonalds Iced Caramel Mocha)
- Awesome bloggy sponsor hosts (if you're looking to start sponsoring check out Erin & Alexa they are beyond awesome hosts!)
- Being able to stay at home w Breanna and have afternoons outside just watching her run around and play
What are YOU thankful for?
August really snuck up on us!!
ReplyDeleteSeriously- why does time have to go so fast?!! Thank you so much for your sweet shout-out!! I always love having your pretty face on my blog!!
ReplyDeleteYay for all of these things! I just started making iced coffee at home and its d-lish!! I was like you, "I've been missing out!" Lol - I'm thankful for my sweet family and our home :) oh and this nice weather too! But I'm sooooo ready for fall!
ReplyDeleteI'm thankful I have you living so close to me so I don't have to panic about this strange new place!! We are finally getting settled, so I'll be texting you to plan a meet up soon! :)
ReplyDelete