Image Map

Friday, August 2, 2013

Football Friday

Today, I am linking up w. 2 of my favorites for Football Friday...Erin & Erin. With fall seriously right around the corner..this link up is amazing!!!

Love, Fun & Fotball

As the daughter of a retired football coach, it has been in my life since I was pretty much a baby!!

So of course being from The City of Champions- I couldn't help but link up!!! While I am WAY more into football than B {is that even normal?} he tolerates watching it with me every weekend! I really never got into watching college football...I have to say I will root for PITT! I am huge STEELERS  fan of course!!!! James Harrison (#92)- USED to be my all time favorite buuuuut he had to go and play for the Bungles....I mean Bengals (sorry Erin lol). I am a big fan of Heath Miller as well


So I want to talk a little bit about Football gear! I really never understood the whole PINK jerseys...I think they are hideous and you will never catch me or my daughter in one...(so if you wear anything pink that deals w. NFL, I will probably make fun of you- sorry.not.sorry!).We will support black & gold w. REAL jerseys, cute sweatshirts, tee shirts or cheerleader outfits - ALL black & gold- Pink just doesn't belong on anything NFL related...






I even supported them on my wedding day...






I even made sure I had some Steelers gear when I was pregnant...(just a mini bump here)
 
 
 We started Breanna young w. the Steelers gear... just a few months old here...
 
 
 



So if you are a football fan come join in the fun and come meet some other football loving gals!!!

10 comments:

  1. Love this! And a-freakin'-men on the no pink for sports! That makes me cringe!!

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well girl, I can't say that I love your choice of teams (ahem, Pats fan!!) but I am 100% with you on the PINK! NO PINK!! I don't get it. If I ever have another child and I have a daughter, she will never wear pink sports stuff, ever! It's just wrong!!

    Super excited for football to start up soon!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm way more into football than my man too. I never thought that could be possible!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the Steeler socks on your wedding day! So perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. No pinkkk for sure!! I have a BCA Bengals hat with a pink B on it I got free from work. I wear it for the BCA game and that's IT. NO PINK JERSEYS!!

    This post is difficult for me, as you and B both look ADORABLE in all your gear, but it also pains me because there is so much gold in them!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, I love how decked out you have been, and your sweet daughter! We aren't into football but my hubs is majorly obsessed with the Red Sox. We have clothes (he has clothes, hats, sunglasses, socks, etc) but surprisingly... we have nothing for Mia!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Right - no pink ever. EVER. Love those socks with your wedding dress!

    I still have a Rod Woodson jersey. It doesn't really fit me anymore but my husband wears it. I can't give it up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Steeler socks with your wedding dress was an awesome touch! I really don't watch football. Of course it doesn't help that both of the state I have lived in have classically horrible teams. Go Lions? Haha! B is a cute little cheerleader!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am not a football fan - I did not grow up with the sport and it really does not mean anything to me but I love how other people are super passionate about it!

    xx
    Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  10. I guess I never knew you were such a big steelers fan - how did I NOT know this? lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!