Image Map

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Trendy Tot Tuesday...

Its that time again...linking up w. Megan, Kelly & Lindsay for TTT


As I mentioned before Little Miss likes to pick her own outfits (of course w. a little help from me- I just give her options and she makes the final decision) This one I think may be one of my new favorites!!! At first she wanted the hair bow in but as we were leaving she requested the hat (good thing it matched)



Top & hat- The Children's Place
Jeggings- Old Navy
hair bow- Jameson Monroe
shoes- TOMs

11 comments:

  1. Super cute! Love the hat--she made a good choice!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha!! Look at her posing!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm pretty sure there is nothing cuter than baby/toddler TOMs! I should start saving now so my kids can have them in every style ;)

    Love the big pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, is she crying in that last pic??

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love her!

    And it cracks me up she loves hats so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that dress! And of course, those little TOM's. I can't wait for Tinley to finally be able to fit in them. What's wrong in the last pic?

    And congrats on winning that Target gift card, lucky duck! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is such a little cutey! I love her precious outfit! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Toms for both me and my daughter, but she wears the tops out on hers so quick! I LOVE the hat in the first photo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is such a diva, what a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love her! She is always so cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!