Image Map

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Bizzy B Craft- review

One thing I love about having a girl is all the cute hair bows and headbands! I love shopping on Etsy because one you can support small business and most of the time the stuff you purchase is unique! I recently came across a new shop BizzyBCrafts. I am excited to share it with all of you!



First, I wanted to share a little about Brittany and her shop-



Hi! My name is Brittany and I am a crafter, yogi, cat lover and Grad student from New York.
 
I have been crafting since I was little. I have always been able to keep myself busy, never getting bored easily. Whenever my dad sees me crafting he tells me that when I was little I was always busy doing something, keeping myself busy for hours. I am constantly being told this story. Thanks dad, because you inspired my shop name: BizzyBCrafts.

Crafting is my outlet and my way to de-stress. I started scrapbooking when I was in middle school and haven’t stopped since. I love being creative and preserving memories at the same time.

As of today my products are only sold on Etsy.




I love everything Brittany  has in her shop! Not only does she make kids bows/headband but also adults AND super cute bow ties for boys!!! I love that she has a wide variety of items for everyone!!!

(right top-bottom  Set of 5 neutral no snag hair ties, 4 small assorted pink & purple bobby pins, thick turban style headband {pick your color} bottom left -right  custom order and mini wool felt bows)

   
So if you are looking for a unique gift or just something for your little one check out BizzyBCrafts on Etsy!



I was compensated  in exchange for a review All opinions are 100% my own and not swayed by an outside source


2 comments:

  1. I will check them out! Love those hair ties. I NEED some

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness, those hair ties are beyond adorable. I'm obsessed. Fabulous post, love. If you get a sec, I'm sharing my Vanity Fair feature on my blog today. :) xo

    www.fashboulevard.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!