Image Map

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Sugar Love Boutique- review

I am a big big online shopper and love being able to find super cute and affordable shops online, I am excited to share an amazing boutique with you all! I first came across Sugar Love Boutique from Erin, She had a giveaway and I was the lucky winner!! {Even if I didn't win I still would've definitely purchased something!}

Sugar Love Boutique is  is a family run business. Jill herself has 3 daughters so she knows how expensive it can be to find cute affordable clothing ! Not only are the clothes cute and stylish, they are super affordable!!! Being a stay-at-home mom, I usually push myself to the back burner w. clothes but I am excited that I found this amazing affordable shop where I can feel put together without breaking my wallet

Sugar Love Boutique

I have a few items from the shop-

Elle Maxi- this dress is perfect for everyday! Super soft and comfy and even for this tall gal (5'7") it falls perfectly


Belle Bracelet (ivory) this is a designer inspired bracelet, perfect for everyday or even a night out & great to add to a stack for some arm candy!

I recently just received the Lola Loves tank and I am in LOVE with it!!! The fabric is super soft and I love the fringe detail on the back, it looks super cute with jeans or shorts. I paired it with a black tank underneath


I definitely cant wait for the fall items to come in so I can add to my wardrobe



I was compensated  in exchange for a review All opinions are 100% my own and not swayed by an outside source

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!