Image Map

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Trendy Tot Tuesday- fall style

Linking up w. Kelly, Lindsay & Megan for another TTT-



With fall right around the corner...I wanted to share some of my favorite fall outfits Ive recently found @ Old Navy...Its no surprise that Old Navy is my go to store for not only Breanna but myself as well! I love how great the clothes wear and also the prices are affordable!






9 comments:

  1. Cute! I really like that denim dress :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's all cute! I love those leopard shoes and that cardigan! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the denim dress!
    I was just there last week, and there was seriously nothing Fall-related in the store yet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Old Navy as well, and we just got a brand new store last month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love fall clothing for toddlers & for me! Finally I get to cover those white legs...ha

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really should not let myself click on your post or Megan's when you do trendy tot! It makes me want to SHOP FOR BABIES!! Hahaha, I can't handle the cuteness!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am LOVING Old Navy's Fall stuff right now too. I really want that navy dress with the gold buttons in the coral version :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!