Image Map

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

TrendyTotTuesday- black/tan

Linking up again with Megan, Lindsay and Kelly for TTT.



I am currently obsessed w. Black/Tan. I was so excited when I found this tank top @ Target because I loved these shorts but had no cute tops to wear with it and bonus it was only $3



Shirt- Circo (Target), Shorts Cherokee (Target) Shoes- TOMs, Bow- The Hairbow Company


Shirt- Circo (Target),  Shorts Cherokee (Target) Shoes-Cherokee (Target), Bow- The Hairbow Company




10 comments:

  1. She's so stinkin' cute!! Love those shorts... I want them for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute!! I love the blacks and tan too. Totally want those shorts in my size! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! I love the sparkly shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously- one of her cutest outfits ever!! And that's saying something, because I love everything you dress her in hehe! That bow is just perfect too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO cute! I saw a bunch of those shorts at Target on clearance the other day but didn't know what to put with them. Now I'm mad I didn't pick any up! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those sandals are livs favorite! I got those shorts in almost all the colors on clearance, they are SO cute!! Picked some sizes for next year too! LOVE target!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a really adorable outfit. Your daughter is adorable. Sweetness!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a perfect combination! Love the sparkle shoes!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!