Image Map

Friday, August 23, 2013

Hays Nature Preserve

This is about to be picture overload- you've been warned!! (also all photos are straight from my camera, I haven't edited any)

I mentioned before about the awesome park we went to while we were at my sisters called hays nature preserve. It is a trail where you can hike and bike but my sister said they recently just built this awesome playground. Its perfect because it is all shaded, its like a little gem off the main road. There is also a little lake, I really wish I knew of a place around here like this..while we do have some cool playgrounds, this one was just totally different from anything Ive seen.












5 comments:

  1. Wow, what a great playground!!

    I'm such a blonde, for the record... I saw you tweet this link earlier and I thought you were doing a review for some new nature butter spread... haha, I'm such an idiot sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! And she is looking so grown up---her hair is getting long!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun place! I wish we had something like that around here too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome pictures! What a fun place! Can you tell I'm catching up? ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!