**************************************************************************
Hello, Cari-fans! I'm a big Cari-fan so I think we'll get along just fine. Thanks for letting me stop in and introduce myself. I'm Erin and I blog over at Love, Fun & Football. My blog's a little bit about everything and that's just how I like it! My interests are all over the board- so I think we'll get along no matter what your favorite things are! ;) Although, if you like DisneyWorld, we're definitely off to a good start.
If you stop over at LFF anytime soon, you'll soon see I'm a little bit crazy, but a lotta' bit friendly---- I promise :) Most pictures you see of me are going to look more like this...
...because, let's be honest. That is way easier to pull off than any other pose I know! Even the hand on hip, skinny-arm pose that everyone else seems to have perfected. Me? Not so much.
Not only do I LOVE football, but I also work in the football world too. This will be my 5th football season and I really can't remember life before it now. Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing, but since my team is going to the Super Bowl this year, we'll go with good. (whodey--sorry, Cari!)
I got married in May 2011 to another crazy football fan. I accidentally stole his hoody in college which is how we ultimately met and started dating ;) Ahhh, football- bringing people together year after year.
You'll find I blog a lot about my obsession with Mexican food, and how I'm currently trying to get back on the whole 'running thing' to make up for how much I eat it. But I mess up more times than not. Any chance I get to eat AND wear a sombrero? I'm not gonna' pass that up! Why would you??
My husband and I recently started up a series on my blog spilling it ALL about our student loan debt and our plan to get out of it. If you're in the same boat as us, please stop by and leave us a note. There is strength in numbers! :)





No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!