Image Map

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Trendy Tot Tuesday

Linking up again for TTT w. Megan, Lindsay and Kelly...Ive been slacking w. getting pictures of Breanna but I love this link-up, so I will find something to post about



Since its officially football season, I wanted to share some of my favorite toddler football fashions...now mind you I will NOT dress my daughter in PINK NFL gear {I personally do not like it}...she does have a few tees and sweatshirts but I just love the little cheer uniforms, football legwarmers & of course  big bows!!!!







5 comments:

  1. Love the cheerleader outfits! I just picked one up for Savannah but I'm a TB Bucs fan! So cute though. And I am with you on the pink---its not the team color so I don't do pink NFL gear!

    Kate @ www.raisingtherogers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gahhh, those leg warmers are TOO cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw she is such a doll in her steelers gear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally agree on the pink thing.... gotta rock the authentic colors! :o) I'm loving those little leg warmers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!