Image Map

Monday, August 26, 2013

Weekend Shenanigans

Its been quite awhile since we've had a jam packed weekend...so I am linking up with Sami today for Weekend Shenanigans


Friday  was a usual lazy evening, I caught up on shows and relaxed. Saturday we had my cousins baby shower in the afternoon then B's cousins wedding that evening.{hello night out for us}, it was a blast. They sat all the cousins at one table so we drank, laughed and just had a great time- it was much needed. Sunday we had my nephews birthday party (at a glow in the dark mini golf place) and B and my BIL ripped up our entry way and are going to put tile down. I cant wait til its done, while I love the original hardwood, I don't like the splinters. I will be doing a before/after post once they get finished, I am hoping next weekend it should be done!


Sami's Shenanigans




7 comments:

  1. Looks like a fabulous, jam-packed, but fun weekend! Brianna looked too cute at the baby shower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We need to put in tile in my house but we're scared! Is it hard?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun weekend! That picture of you and Brad is awesome!! Hottiesss :) Can't wait to see the before/after of your entryway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your daughter looks SO cute in that pink dress :) Great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've been busy busy!

    I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award! Check it out! http://www.mustardseedmommy.com/2013/08/the-versatile-blogger-award/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!