Image Map

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

GrooveBook...

If you are anything like me, and you love to take pictures (especially on your phone), you MUST download this awesome app called GrooveBook. I first saw them on Shark Tank and instantly downloaded the app after the segment was complete.

So what exactly is GrooveBook? For only $2.99/month (YES $2.99!!!!) including shipping & handling. You can get 40-100 of your phone photos sent to you in a keepsake album of 4.5x6.5 perforated pictures. You have one month to complete your book and once you have uploaded your photos, you close your album and they will ship your book to you! There is No Risk! And you can cancel at anytime.

So how it works, It is super easy. Download the app (it is available on Apple & Android systems) and make an account. Once you finish that, you review your pictures and choose which you want for your book (you can also see which pictures have been previously uploaded with a yellow dot so you wont have the same picture in each book).

Once you upload them you can either close your book (they will let you know what your date is) or wait until closer to your close date and add more pictures.
 

And for an additional $2.99/mo you can send books to family/friends. You can receive your first book free using the code below....


Don't wait go and dl the app NOW!


I am in no way affiliated w GrooveBook and just wanted to share my love for this app with you all!


5 comments:

  1. That is seriously awesome! A mini photobook for just $2.99 is a great deal!! I'm totally guilty of never printing/looking back at all the pics on my phone- so I may need to do this! Thanks for sharing, girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a pretty cool system! Even with the abundance of digital pictures, it is pretty nice to have printed pictures too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great! I can't wait to try it out and the price is unbeatable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wait... you literally get all of that for 2.99? Who the hell would NOT do that?!?!!?!? I am SO in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm going to look into this!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!