My sweet Breanna,
I cant believe I am posting your 3rd birthday post(a day late)!!!! I feel like it was just yesterday, you were such teeny little thing & I was holding you in my arms, and here we are you are growing up so quick, I am still in denial that you are three.
You are a super smart, sweet, gentle & polite but with a lot spunk & sass! You make me laugh daily! You love to sing and dance around the house and love listening to music! Some of your favorites are Katy Perry, Jana Kramer and Kids on the Block (NKOTB) and much more. You also love to read, color and draw!
You are definitely learning your emotions and despite being super sweet you have threenager written all over you! Some days you like to test me and see how far you can go to get away with something you aren't supposed to be doing!
You are definitely learning your emotions and despite being super sweet you have threenager written all over you! Some days you like to test me and see how far you can go to get away with something you aren't supposed to be doing!
You are still a pretty picky eater. Your favorites are PB&J, mac & cheese, grilled cheese, pizza, chicken nuggets, and fruit! You LOVE fruit! You do like some veggies too..mostly corn & peas! We are still working on getting you to try new things! This year you went to the dentist for the first time. You did awesome!
You're still a fairly good sleeper & naps are becoming a thing of the past! You love playing outside (but are super afraid of bugs) & love spending time w your BFF Harper! You also went to your first movies @ the movie theater, you saw Frozen and Little Mermaid!
You are 100% girly girl! You love dresses, skirts and all things girly! Playing dress-up and you love princesses and you love to go shopping w. me, especially @ Target! You love being in front of the camera!!!
You are 100% girly girl! You love dresses, skirts and all things girly! Playing dress-up and you love princesses and you love to go shopping w. me, especially @ Target! You love being in front of the camera!!!
I've said this numerous times but I am so lucky to be your mommy! It's feels like I blink and you are grown up into this sweet girl who is no longer a baby! I love you to the moon and back my sweet baby girl, and no matter how old you are....you will ALWAYS be MY baby






She is just as beautiful as ever, Cari!! You are one blessed mommy :) Happy 3rd bday to that lil cutie!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet post Cari! She is beautiful! Love the pictures!
ReplyDeleteShe really is the sweetest. Happy 3rd Birthday, Bre! We love you!
ReplyDeleteSuch a sweet mama. Such a sweet baby. Happy belated birthday sweet Breanna. Your big blue eyes are beautiful
ReplyDelete