- AC- for these super humid days, I can deal w. heat but humidity no thanks! I would rather spend the day inside
- Roof over our head- w. all these crazy storms happening all over the states, so many people have unfortunately lost all they have from todnados
- great friends- who are there to lend you an ear when you just need someone to vent to about life
- my hubby & princess- without these 2, I don't know where I would be. They make me want to wake up everyday and realize how blessed I truly am.
What are YOU thankful for?

The humidity has been making my allergies go absolutely nuts--- so I am especially thankful for AC in my car and my house right now! I'm thankful for Jared because no matter how bad my day has been it's nice to come home to my best friend !
ReplyDeleteXOXO I hope to see you again soon!
ReplyDelete