I know its not officially summer but, its un-officially summer so I wanted to make a bucket list of things to do this summer. Breanna is at such a fun age and I am even more excited to do a lot of fun stuff this summer. I am sure I will add more to this list as the summer goes on but this is just a few things....
What is on YOUR summer bucket list?
Close enough! Summer is just a couple weeks away! :) I definitely want to spend more time doing outdoors-y type of dates and soaking in as much sun as we can! :)
ReplyDeleteI so want to do all that fun stuff you have listed! I know taking Xavier camping for the first time and Cedar Point are on my list. Also hoping to take a few days throughout the summer to go to the splash park or the zoo :) It stinks working full time!
ReplyDeleteSuch fun things on your list!!! We have a few of the same items! Can't wait for summer!
ReplyDeleteCan I just do every single thing on your bucket list? Let's just have a girl's weekend and do it all!
ReplyDelete