Image Map

Monday, June 2, 2014

Trendy Tot Tuesday

Linking up w. Kelly and Megan for Trendy Tot Tuesday. I am so excited for summer time...skirts, tanks and dresses! Breanna would so much rather wear a skirt or dress than shorts.

Top & Skirt- Carters
hat & sunglasses- The Childrens Place
shoes Old Navy

4 comments:

  1. She is so ready to turn 16...I mean 3 :) Super cute as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meet up is necessary, I need to meet Bre in person!!! She needs to give Maggie a few lessons in how to be girly!!! Love this outfit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe how grown up she is looking! I was trying to remember how long I've been following your blog... it's been so fun to see her turn into a lil lady! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!