Image Map

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

June Ipsy bag

I am sure you have heard of Ipsy and all its awesomeness! If you are living under a rock and haven't, it is a super awesome monthly bag you receive once a month for $10 with products. As a mom, its great to get something just for me in the mail every month!  I am so in love w. this months bag!!!! Each month I usually only like a select few things in the bag but, I actually like everything I received

 
Marc Anthony Dream Waves Beach Spray
 Since summer is approaching, this is the time I refuse to dry my hair after I wash it so this spray will be perfect to make some beachy waves


RealTree for her perfume
 I was surprised that this wasnt as bad as I expected it to smell, its a bit strong for me but I like it!

NYX Butter gloss
I am seriously in LOVE w. this lipgloss! I dont wear much make-up but this is perfect for a bit of shine and not too in your face!

Be a Bombshell mascara
I have yet to try this because I just bought a new mascara but I have had this product before and I really liked it!


Ofra Universal Eyebrow pencil
I haven't been able to try this yet either because I havent worn make up in awhile, so this will be a late review

3 comments:

  1. Once I'm out of debt, I swear I'm getting a subscription to something fun like this! :) I want to see that gloss on you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bag this month was seriously awesome! I loved it all but the perfume. My post will be live next week since I am playing catch up. lol!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!