Image Map

Monday, January 5, 2015

Frosty VoxBox

Its been awhile since Ive received a VoxBox from Influenster & this was a pretty good one!!!



Eco Tools hairbrush- ($10.99) I have really thick hair and honestly takes forever to dry but with this brush, I feel like that time is cut in half!

Celestial Seasonings Candy Cane Lane Decaf green tea I am a huge fan of anything peppermint, so this was right up my alley, and I have to say I will 100% be  buying more of this!

Fruit Vine Bites ($1.28- $1.79)  These B and I devoured before I was even able to check out everything in the box, they are so delicious!!!!

Rimmel gentle eye make-up remover ($7.49) I have actually been in the search for a gentle eye makeup remover for that stubborn mascara that likes to stay on my lashes and this is awesome and doesnt irritate the eye area.

Rimmel Scandaleyes waterproof kohl eyeliner ($4.49) I tried this on my hand (since I am not one to wear eyeliner much) and it is a super smooth liner and a great dark black for a smoky eye

NYC Expert Last Lip Color in Sugar Plum ($1.99) This color is perfect, not too dark and just enough color

I have yet to try these 2 items-
McCormick gourmet thyme: ($4.79)
No7 Protect & Perfect Intense Advanced Satchel (Full Sized- $29.99)


Looking to become an influenster and have the possibility to receive free products? Sign up here

I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes



The Bouqs - Premium Farm Direct Flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!