We recently got rid of our cable and decided to get a Roku streaming device. I absolutely love it and really don't miss having cable (except some shows!) but since we've been stuck inside I've been binge watching shows! Only bad thing about binge watching shows, when you are all caught up you just feel so lost...just me?
I recently finished up Orange is the New Black & I am ready for another season!!!!
B & I started watching The Good Wife awhile back when we had a chromecast but after that stopped working we just stopped but we started back up and we are almost caught up to current season! I am OBSESSED with this show!
We tried to watch house of cards but it was just so slow starting we couldn't get into it.So we may try it again?
Another Ive been watching while B is working is Friday Night Lights, I really don't remember this show when it was on but I absolutely LOVE it and really want to watch all 6 seasons asap!!! I just finished up season one in a few weeks and I am on to season 2.
Once I finish up w FNL, I have a few others on my list of must watch-
Revenge & Scandal
and even though Ive seen them, I have a few on my re-watch from beginning list-
How I Met Your Mother
Friends
Gilmore Girls
Do you ever binge watch shows? Do you have some must watch shows on your list to watch? Linking up w the lovely ladies below
We tried to watch house of cards but it was just so slow starting we couldn't get into it.So we may try it again?
Another Ive been watching while B is working is Friday Night Lights, I really don't remember this show when it was on but I absolutely LOVE it and really want to watch all 6 seasons asap!!! I just finished up season one in a few weeks and I am on to season 2.
Once I finish up w FNL, I have a few others on my list of must watch-
Revenge & Scandal
and even though Ive seen them, I have a few on my re-watch from beginning list-
How I Met Your Mother
Friends
Gilmore Girls
Do you ever binge watch shows? Do you have some must watch shows on your list to watch? Linking up w the lovely ladies below



I am definitely guilty of binge watching! I love Orange is the New Black..I think that I read somewhere that new episodes will be out in February?? I also am guilty of binge watching trashy reality tv..Real Housewives, Teen Mom, etc! Have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteSarah
coffeeandglitter14.blogspot.com
There's only 5 seasons of FNL... my all-time favorite!! :) So addicted!
ReplyDeleteI sort of do a modified version of binge watching with some shows. I'll let them build up for a while on the DVR and then watch a whole bunch at once. I got caught up on a bunch of my shows like that during the two weeks I was off work around the holidays. I managed to knock out Grey's Anatomy, Scandal, and Reign like that. I'm still hoarding the final season of Parenthood though. I'm not ready for it to be over!
ReplyDelete