Image Map

Thursday, January 1, 2015

welcome 2015

Well, hello 2015......last year sure flew by and this new year just snuck up on us out of nowhere. 2014 was a good one, I definitely learned a lot about myself.

I learned that its OK to say no, and if people cant understand, they will get over it and if they don't not my problem! I also learned you cant always count on everyone to always be there when you would like them to & I need to just let it go and not take it personal

Breanna started gymnastics and is loving every minute of it! We had a fairly low-key year and didnt do much out of the norm. We lost our sweet pup which was one of the worst days possible.

I am excited to welcome 2015 with open arms, hoping for some changes and some exciting things to happen but we will have to just wait and see. Maybe another addition to our family (a puppy people!).

I just want to wish a happy & healthy new year to you and yours






The Bouqs - Premium Farm Direct Flowers

3 comments:

  1. I am hoping this is my year to learn to say no and to not take things personally. I always think there is a hidden meaning behind people's actions when it is probably that they really can't when they say they can't. YAY for 2015 and all that it has in store.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year friend! I hope 2015 is amazing to you and your family :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope 2015 is a great year for you! You definitely need a puppy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!