Image Map

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Santa arrived

Once, we got home from my parents, we got some cookies, carrots and milk ready for Santa....watched some Christmas movies and Breanna headed to bed around 830. B and I watched Its a Wonderful Life and we headed to bed around 11. I told Bre the night before she isn't allowed to come downstairs until we come get her, (girl likes to wake at the crack of dawn) so B and I were up around 6 and around 7 (that's sleeping in for her) she yelled down Mommy, can I come down.

I honestly thought she would be more excited at all the presents but it was early...but as soon as she started opening them, the excitement set in and everything she opened she said it was exactly what she wished for. Santa was very good to her this year and I think her 2 favorite toys are her little live pets bird and her vacuum (yes a vacuum!)


my parents ended up stopping over for a few hours and we just relaxed the rest of the day. We have meatloaf and potatoes for dinner every Christmas since we don't run around anymore to visit with everyone. It was a nice relaxing day!






The Bouqs - Premium Farm Direct Flowers

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE not having to run around on Christmas... makes for the best day at home, exactly how it should be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love that she loves the vacuum, lol! And I can't get over how LONG her hair is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She was up so early! Mine slept until 9:15! I'm glad she loves all her new toys!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!