Image Map

Monday, December 1, 2014

Winter/Holiday bucket list

Wow! December 1 already!!!! I know everyone is thinking the same thing but seriously how is it already December? With that said, holiday season is in FULL swing!!! Every holiday, I like to make a fun little list up for us for things to do...here is just a little bit of what I want to do this holiday. We have already done a few things not on this list and some on the list. We put up our tree in November so I don't add that to our list because its already done :)


Do you have any fun stuff planned with your family for the holidays?




The Bouqs - Premium Farm Direct Flowers

1 comment:

  1. Loving your list! I just posted mine on Friday and I forgot some of these ones. I definitely want to try cinnamon and salt ornaments with my little one! Hope you get to do everything on your list!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!