Image Map

Monday, December 29, 2014

few week recap

Its been a few weeks since Ive posted, we havent been upto a whole lot but have done a few things and had a few Christmas celebrations and still have one more to do....but my highlight of late, I got a twug (twitter hug) from Donnie freaking Wahlberg & if you know me at all, then you know how much of a big deal this is!!! I am pretty much obsessed w. NKOTB and I honestly never thought I would get one from any of them!!! My goal this week, since my birthday is tomorrow,  is to get a birthday tweet from him (so if you want to help me out, I will love you FOREVER)



We had some unseasonably warm weather here and there, so we decided it was the perfect opportunity to go see Christmas lights at a local park. Seeing Breannas face light up with every light scene she saw, just makes it all more awesome. Seriously I thought Christmas as a kid was amazing, but turns out Christmas as a parent is so much more awesome! Seeing the excitement through the eyes of a 3yo is just the best!


We got some Christmas pjs from our Elf- Ralphie, and she was obsessed and still is and insists on wearing them every night!


 
I do want to recap Christmas Eve/Christmas but will do that in a separate post, so this isnt super long!




The Bouqs - Premium Farm Direct Flowers

2 comments:

  1. Nice new profile pic! ;) How awesome that you got tweeted by Donnie!!! Breanna gets cuter by the day- she is growing up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas! Bre looked adorable in her new pajamas! What park was that? Several facebook friends went to one, and I can't remember the name. I really miss Hartwood Acres! Congrats on the twug!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!