Image Map

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Christmas Eve...

With everyone now having their own families, its hard to get together on actual Christmas day anymore, so we just do it when we can! So we did a few celebrations this year (and still one more to come)

B, Bre and I always head to my parents for Christmas Eve and this year was no different. We headed over around 11 and just hung out, had some yummy lunch, and opened gifts and headed to mass. As usual, Breanna made out like a bandit, to say she is spoiled is an understatement! But its all from love I guess lol. The funniest was when she opened a present from my aunt and said `Whoa this is cool, is this from Walmart?`


After we stuffed our faces and opened presents, we got ready and headed to mass, you have to go pretty much an hour before mass even starts to get a seat or you will be standing! So Bre not napping, I knew she would most likely fall asleep at some point during mass (she didnt even make it to the opening hymn!)



we headed home after a long/fun day with family and got ready for Santa to come visit....




The Bouqs - Premium Farm Direct Flowers

2 comments:

  1. Bre is just too precious friend. What a perfect Christmas for your little family. I hope you have an amazing start to 2015.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!