Image Map

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Favorite Things (part 3)

This is the last part of the Favorite things link-up w. Elise. Today its all about gifts UNDER $100 for all those hard to buy people in your life!







1. Leap Reader- $59.99 I think this is a wonderful and educational gift for any kiddos starting to learn to read and write!
 buy here



2.  LeapFrog Scribble & Write $24.99 for the younger kiddo starting to learn writing this is another perfect gift. It has 4 learning modes from drawing simple shapes and pictures to writing upper and lower case letters

buy here


3.  Melissa & Doug Art Easel $69.99 I love all things Melissa & Doug
buy here
 
 



1.Philosophy products $10+ (I am new to philosophy and I am obsessed), honestly I don't think there is any product that isn't awesome

 My top 3 favorites are:
buy here
  1. purity $10.00-$52.00
  2. hope in a jar $15.00-$67.00
  3. amazing grace $5.00-$37.00
 
2. A good pair of PJs $52
buy here


3. Philosophy holiday sets There is a little something for every lady in your life gifts start @ $7.00

You can never go wrong w. body wash and lip glosses- this set is $42

buy here





I really only have one for men, Ive talked about this awesome company before..... Man Crates- These gifts are just pure awesome! They have gifts crates for EVERY type of man in your life! And they start at $24.99. My favorite would be
Snack Pack









The Bouqs - Premium Farm Direct Flowers

5 comments:

  1. I love Philosophy products, they smell so good. And comfy pjs are such great gifts! Good job, lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing a list for him and her!!
    Sydney
    http://raisingsoutherngrace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list! Emily's easel is one of the gifts that she's used the most over the years. She still loves it after a few years! They can be super expensive and I planned on buying it as her "big gift" one year as the one I was looking at was $150, had the storage baskets at the bottom, paper in the middle to pull over the top to paint, etc. Walked into the craft store one day and they had the exact easel I was looking at, just last year's model (with the same bells and whistles!) for $20... I couldn't believe it, such a score! That thing is still going strong a few years later!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to try philosophy products! Do you like them?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!