Image Map

Sunday, December 14, 2014

lazy weekends are the best!

I really don't have anything exciting to post just felt the need to write....lately, our weekends have been pretty lazy, which in all honesty is perfectly fine w me. Especially around this time of the year when everyone is always go go go. It always nice to just slow down and enjoy time w family.

Last weekend was kind of a crap one with all that happened. We are getting by and things are very quiet. This weekend was nothing much but family time. Friday we just ordered some food and just watched Christmas movies....well in all honesty that was all we did pretty much all weekend (not order food- watch Christmas movies). I still have some Christmas presents to buy (I am a last minute shopper this year) but thankfully my mom was able to pick up 2 presents for Breanna so I don't have to get them while she is w. me.

Sunday night had a girls night (it was much needed honestly- I love hanging out w these ladies! Always laughs and good times!) and gift exchange  We did an easy cheap gift exchange. $5 limit and buy your favorite thing for everyone! Probably thinking $5? But seriously you'd be surprised what you can get for $5.....we got some super cute stuff. Coffee mug, tea, personalized tumbler, hair ties, nail polishes, face wipes, and chips/dip. 


As we get older, it's hard to find good friends that can totally get that life happens and you can't always get together but no matter what you just pick up where you left off! I am so lucky to know these ladies and have them as friends!

2 comments:

  1. I've wanted to do a fave things party, because you're so right! $5 gets your some fun stuff! :) Maybe we can do an OH/PA blogger meet-up and incorporate the favorite things :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!