Image Map

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Santa

Since Breanna`s first Christmas at 6mo we always try and go see Santa (3 out of the 4 years have been successful!) This year was no different, when I found out from a friend that Cabelas has a Santa the first 2 weekends in December (and its free to get a picture & usually no lines) it was no brainer we would go up there! While I don't mind going to the mall, I don't like paying $15 for a picture or waiting over an hour w a toddler for a 2 min sit on Santa`s lap!

So as soon as I found out, I talked w. my friend Amy to see if she would wanna go and take her girls too and she was game, so we made it a family day out. I didn't tell Breanna that we were meeting them so not only was she going to see Santa but her best friend as well! We had it planned for about a week or so and it was a MUCH needed distraction after the crappy week we had last week!

We are about 45 min or so away from there so we headed up around 10ish to try and get there as early as we could & since this was our first time we weren't sure if there would be a line! We were able to get in and out within 5 minutes. I love going up to Cabela  to see all the animals they have around the store and Breanna loves to look at the ENORMOUS fish tanks they have. Since the first time Ive been up there, they have really built the area up w a lot of shopping and restaurants so you really can make a day out of it (we try and go once a year just for a fun free trip).

Once we saw Santa the toddlers were getting a little fussy so we headed upstairs to see the toys and had a snack at the cafe(the guys chatted while we tried to keep the girls occupied)....and once they almost hit full meltdown mode, we headed over to eat at Cheddar's  (this was my first time there and so so yummy (& cheap!)).

We try and get together once a week but life sometimes gets in the way but in the past 4 years Amy and her family have become like family to us(B and her husband get along so well so it was nice). They are so awesome and we are seriously so blessed and lucky to have them in our life!






The Bouqs - Premium Farm Direct Flowers

3 comments:

  1. Such cute pictures! What a smart idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks SO adorable- girlfriend is rocking that bow!! :) So awesome that you have a friend to get together with regularly who also has kiddos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet she had a fun time! The second picture is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!