Image Map

Monday, January 26, 2015

Life.....Lately

Been awhile since Ive been here, I really wish I could say we've been off doing lots of crazy fun things, but I will be honest, I have just been lazy & haven't really felt like spending time on the computer (so this will probably be a short post!). We have been laying low and just enjoying family time & trying to stay off electronics and its been nice! My nephews started basketball and we have been going to their games (Breanna just adores her cousins!)

We finally took the plunge and got Breanna a big girl bed. We found a great deal at IKEA on a loft bed we just couldn't pass up!!! Right now however, she has the mattress on the floor because its still a little too high for her (and maybe my own) liking but with her being so tiny, she will have a lot of time to spend up on the top part


We did recently get some good news, cant say TOO much yet because its not 100% final, but I just feel so much better about things. And things finally seem to be falling into place, I used to just get so frustrated and upset but realized, its nothing I can do and I just need to leave it in the hands of the big man upstairs and he has surely answered.

I really am hoping to get back to blogging regularly because I really do miss it, I have a ton to catch up on! So until next time friends!




The Bouqs - Premium Farm Direct Flowers

1 comment:

  1. I love Ikea's furniture, especially for kids!! Her big girl room is looking so cute! :) YAY FOR GOOD NEWS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!