Image Map

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Lalaloopsy Newborns

Ive posted before, about becoming a Lalaloopsy Insider. I was recently contacted again about their new line of dolls. Lalaloopsy Newborns, & I jumped at the chance, because Breanna is still obsessed & they came just in time for Christmas.


These are a perfect starter Lalaloopsy for the younger ones. They each come w. a bottle and a adoption certificate. There are 6 different ones and you can purchase them @ Toys R Us for $7.99.





Dont forget to check out Lalaloopsy Website along w. Lalaloopsy Insiders


Disclaimer- I received this toy in exchange for my review. All opinions are my own #spon: I'm required to disclose a relationship between my blog and MGAE. This could include MGAE providing me w/ content, product, access or other forms of payment.



The Bouqs - Premium Farm Direct Flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!