Image Map

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Lalaloopsy baking oven

I didn't know much about LaLaloopsy prior to the last year and now our house is being overtaken by them! Breanna happened to come across the show on Netflix one day last year and instantly became OBSESSED!


When I found out about the Lalaloopsy insider website, I just had to sign up!!! Its a fun website to all things Lalaloopsy!!! It lets you know all the new dolls & products that are coming out. When we signed up, little did I know we would receive free products! I was informed we would be receiving a doll from the new line Lalaloopsy girls, but we actually received a baking oven!


We have yet to actually try it out, I put it away for Breanna for Christmas and I cant wait to see her reaction when she opens it up! I remember as a little girl having an easy bake oven and I loved it!


Be sure to check out Lalaloopsy Website along w. Lalaloopsy Insiders

Disclaimer- I received this toy in exchange for my review. All opinions are my own #spon: I'm required to disclose a relationship between my blog and MGAE. This could include MGAE providing me w/ content, product, access or other forms of payment.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!