Image Map

Friday, September 26, 2014

Friday Favorites...

Happy Friday! Linking up again w Andrea for another Friday Favorites!!! This week hasnt been anything too exciting here, Breanna is coming down w a little cold, so story-times this week have been not happening. But despite staying home most of the week, I do have a few favorites 


A few months ago, Breanna did a photo-shoot for a local online boutique / photographer, and she posted the pictures this week on her Facebook and they turned out so cute!


The weather this week has been absolutely PERFECT!

Breannas favorite thing @ gymnastics is the bars, usually they just let them swing a few times but some of the kids they will hold them up and flip them (that is her favorite) well I was watching this week and I am so proud of her for holding herself up on the bar w.out the coach holding onto her





Conversations w Breanna lately are hilarious- I need to start taking them down but yesterday as I was painting her nails, she said to me Mommy, I am deflated  so of course I asked her why, and she let out a big sigh and said because I am sick.




Today we are going to enjoy another beautiful day outside and hopefully kick this sickness out of our house!


Momfessionals



1 comment:

  1. Love those photos of Breanna! And of course the cheerleader in me loves to see how well she is doing at gymnastics :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!