Image Map

Monday, September 29, 2014

Favorite Things- Under $10

Linking up w Erika & Andrea this morning for Favorite Things link up!


EOS Lip Balm-$3.29 I am obsessed w lip balms, I am constantly applying and always looking for new ones to try but I ALWAYS go back to this one!


Sinful Professional Nail Color- $1.99 I love painting my nails & I love being able to have a lot of colors to chose from, and with this polish, I dont feel bad if I change it more often! There are so many colors to choose from!


What are some of YOUR favorite things under $10?

3 comments:

  1. EOS lip balms are my favorites! I have a couple of the Sinful Nail polishes (lots of pinks) and they are awesome for changing colors often. I like that the colors stay bright for days!
    Stopping by from the Favorite Things Party!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep! That sinful brand nail polish is one of my new favs these days!! I have a couple of them now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never tried EOS lip balms and I am such a lip balm girl! I might need to pick one up soon :)
    And I love cheap nail polish! Makes it easier to have a ton of colors! lol!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!