Last year I teamed up with The Hairbow Co for a tutu tutorial (wow
that's a tongue twister if I've ever heard one). This year I am teaming
up w them again for their new tutu making 101 kit!
Not everyone feels that they are crafty and can make tutus but this
handbook is your answer!!! It gives you a step by step on how to make
that perfect tutu for that little princess in your life! I am going to
be honest that I will never purchase another tutu again! For as long as
Breanna wants to wear them I will make them!
TUTU MAKING 101 book
Tape measure
Pen & pad
Crochet hook
NOTE: You will need to purchase ribbon & tulle separate but at The Hairbow Company you get 25 yards for less than $3 & 18ft of ribbon for $1.09 (make sure to buy an extra roll just incase!)
So
if you are looking to save some money this Halloween, for a special
event (birthday, holiday) or even just everyday dress up, head on over
to The Hairbow Company and pick up these items, and make that little princess her own tutu!
Disclaimer- I was compensated for my review of this product, all opinions are 100% my own




How cute! Makes me want a little girl :)
ReplyDeleteIve made tutus twice and I've never bought the tulle in that presentation, I always have to cut and cut! Will definitely look for those next time!
ReplyDelete