Friday- Breanna and I headed out to deliver hoagies at my moms work and we grabbed lunch with my mom after and enjoyed the rest of the day just being pretty lazy! We ordered some dinner and just vegged out once B got home from work.
Saturday we were out the door pretty early (10am) and headed over to my brothers for the day. We haven't seen them in a few months so it was nice to catch-up, we stayed over there for the day and Breanna had a blast and loves playing w. her cousins. They also just recently got the cutest puppy (Jax)
Sunday was just a normal grocery shopping day. We made some chili, took naps, and vegged out!!

Oh my gosh that pup!! Too adorable :) Your weekend sounds perfect... I'm hoping this coming weekend will have a laid-back type of Saturday at least!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute pup! I'm glad you had a good weekend!
ReplyDelete