Image Map

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

blogtober14- Pet Peeves

 Linking up w. Helene again for another day of Blogtober14  

Pet Peeves

Helene in Between Blogtober


I could go on and on with this one but I will give my top few
  • lateness- (I am 98% early/on time for everything) I despise when I have plans and people are late and worse when they just don't call and let you know! If you are running late, I get it just let me know!!! 
  • interrupting when I'm talking - especially if you are trying to on-up on what I am talking about.
  • One-uppers- I think this one explains itself!
  • Their, There, They're, Your You're another that pretty much explains itself!
  • Rude people when driving (not saying thank-you when you let them in front of you)
And though I have many more, I will leave with this...






The Bouqs - Premium Farm Direct Flowers

8 comments:

  1. Yes, yes, and yes! My biggest pet peeve is being late... I do not like it one bit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't STAND when someone doesnt wave a thank you when I let them in. I could have just let you sit there, and inched up so you couldn't get in...
    and I hate when people interrupt or talk over me. It's so rude (this one's also on my list!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha!! The dog pic seriously made me laugh out loud. I love it! I can't stand lateness. Which is hilarious because my husband is ALWAYS late....he's getting better though. lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with all of your pet peeves, especially the lateness and one uppers. Just give it a rest!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interrupting is even more aggravating when they asked you a question, and interrupt as you are saying the answer. I am trying to give you the information that YOU wanted!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So right on! My best friend is always late and drives me insane!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think being late is just downright inconsiderate. No matter how hard I try, I can NOT be late. I understand those that are 5 minutes late and apologize, but some people are like 30-45 minutes late and say nothing!!!

    Found you through the linkup - so excited to find a new fun blog!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Their, there, and they're get me every time. How do people not know!!?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!