Image Map

Friday, October 24, 2014

Blogtober14- Beauty Must-have

Ive posted a few posts about this Blogtober14 topic- Beauty Product Must-have- I actually have 3 and I use these daily (regardless if I'm just staying home or have places to be)

Philosophy- purity
Philosophy- hope in a jar
BB Cream (right now I am using Cover Girl brand but I have also used Olay or Garnier)








Helene in Between Blogtober


The Bouqs - Premium Farm Direct Flowers

4 comments:

  1. I love the Philosophy products - especially the autumn/ winter range. Have you tried the gingerbread one? It's so nice! :)
    http://alovetriangle.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. philosophy has some goood stuff! love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love philosophy products, so yummy smelling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I recently discovered BB Cream and I love it! Thanks for sharing!

    http://cozycornerwithemily.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!