Image Map

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Fall fashion- Blogtober14

Its no secret around here that fall is by far my favorite season ever! I love everything about it!!! Foods, drinks, cooler weather, changing leaves and mostly the clothes. There is just something about slipping into some leggings and a big sweater and boots (so cozy). I am linking up w. Helene and Taylor  for Fall Fashion-




Helene in Between Blogtober







The Bouqs - Premium Farm Direct Flowers

4 comments:

  1. Ooh I love the boots in the second picture! You can never have too many shoes ;)
    http://alovetriangle.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both of the outfits you created. Definitely something I would wear. And I agree, when I think of Fall I think about throwing on leggings and a sweater and curling up under a blanket with a good book. lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!