Image Map

Friday, October 3, 2014

Blogtober - Day 3-Item cant live without....

This week was kind of a bust of a week, I tried to just lay low and keep Breanna home (we even skipped gym this week) so she could kick this cold! Thankfully its pretty much gone, so hopefully next week we can get back on track with all our fun stuff. so nothing fun to really share for Friday Favorites so I am joining Helene and Taylor for today's Blogtober14-

Item you cant live without-

Obviously Brad and Breanna but an actual item, I am not going to lie, this is probably horrible to say but my iPhone! That thing is seriously my lifeline.


Is there something you cant live without?


Helene in Between Blogtober


8 comments:

  1. You're definitely not the first person I've seen who said that. There's so much that your iPhone has--entertainment, information, keeps you connected to people....it would be super hard to give that up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh that's not bad to say!! Phones are awesome... I mean if we're all honest here we're all pretty attached!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's not a horrible one at all. It's just a sign of the times that we live in. We are so connected that our phones become a crucial part of our lives.

    Saying that, I'd probably be happy to do without mine if I absolutely had to. My one thing is quite different, but really important to me.

    Have a great weekend!

    V
    Life+1

    ReplyDelete
  4. 100% agree!! My phone is like my security blanket. I feel super stressed if I don't have it. I just like to know that I can call someone if I need help or I'm lost. lol! Then I get nervous that someone is trying to call me that needs me too. I'm a bit of a worrier

    ReplyDelete
  5. My phone is probably a close 2nd or 3rd to my tv :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I definitely do not know what I would do without my iPhone. I would be hopelessly lost and unaware of what I need to do! Ha ha!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!