Image Map

Thursday, October 2, 2014

Blogtober14- dream job?

What was your dream job as a kid/and now?

As a kid? growing up I think I had a few! At one point, I wanted to be a vet, not knowing that I would have to deal with sick animals as well. I also wanted to be Nancy Kerrigan (I almost convinced my parents to enroll me in ice skating lessons). And  lastly a teacher.

Now? well I do say I absolutely love my job right now as a sahm (YES! I said job! go ahead and try and tell me this is not a job, and then you come spend one day w. a feisty little toddler). But if I had a choice to pick another job, it would definitely be something in the fashion industry (particularly something with visual merchandising, that was my favorite job I had!)

The Daily Tay



What was your dream job as a kid and how about now?

8 comments:

  1. I love your picks they are all so different :)

    I think everyone can agree a SAHM is absolutely a full-time job. Anyone who doesn't needs a wakeup call.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's awesome you wanted to be Nancy Kerrigan. She was such a class act and such a beautiful ice skater.

    I 100% agree that being a SAHM is a job. That's actually my dream job for this post, that I wrote about today! Cheers to you, lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anyone who tells you that being a SAHM isn't a job needs a reality check (and to switch places with you for a day). It's not JUST a job...it's one of the MOST important jobs out there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm currently a SAHM too. The plan was to stay home for the first year, but now she is over a year and a half and I'm still home. And YES, anyone who tries to say this isn't a job is crazy!! I wanted to be a vet when I was little too...until I realized I would have to put animals to sleep and see a lot of hurt animals. Nope, no thanks! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl! You are soooo right! Being a SAHM is HARD work! But the best kind of work :)
    All I wanted to be while growing up was a princess. That's it! ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm part time SAHM, since my daughter is in kindergarten in the mornings, does that count too?

    I also wanted to be a teacher!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Being a SAHM is definitely a job...I can't do! lol! You are brave to do it every single day!

    Many moons ago I was going to go to school for Fashion Merchandising :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. that's amazing that you're living out your dream job!! soooo cool!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!