Image Map

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

#Blogtober14- if I won the lottery...

YAY! October.....I am joining Taylor & Helene for Blogtober14 & blog everyday in  October...come join in the fun!!!



Today's prompt-

If I won the lottery, I`d.....

(I am guessing this is a power ball type winning) I would first pay off our debt...(I know I know so cliche right?) but seriously it would take a lot of stress off. 
Then definitely put a chunk away for Breanna in a savings
Ok now, that all the practical stuff is taken care of, I would definitely buy some land and build a house, then get us new SUV, & a nice new wardrobe and definitely put some away for a trip to Disney with Breanna



Helene in Between

What would you do if YOU won the lottery?

7 comments:

  1. Lol! We think so much alike :) Our lists are practically twins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think I'd be practical too, but I'd also have a lot of fun!! crossing my fingers... haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Right there with you girl! I'd pay down our debt, fix up some house stuff that needs done, put some in savings--- and then DEFINITELY take an awesome vacation, splurge on a new wardrobe ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your list! Practicality first so then you can have fun and no worries! ;)

    www.thewonderfullymade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. OHH buying land and building your own home just sounds amazing! That's something I'm considering now if I ever win! :)

    found you through the #blogtober14 challenge! Looking forward to seeing more of your posts! :)

    xo,
    http://iwriteaboutyou.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. I separated some of my [fake] lottery money for my daughter too, but I didn't I forgot to mention disney.. but i'm guessing it'll be covered by the travel money I seperated. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would pretty much be doing the exact same thing as you!
    -Jackie
    http://ournashvillelife.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!