So I'm sure you're wondering what is so different between Bouqs and all other online flower places? When you order from Bouqs, your flowers are eco-friendly & cut that day you order (unlike a lot of other places where flowers can sit in a warehouse for days)! Bouqs flowers come straight from South American active volcano and along w the sunny surf of California
The only bad thing....is trying to choose which one to purchase they are all so beautiful! You can choose from 3 different price ranges so there is no confusion
$40 Original (dozen)
$50 Deluxe (24 blooms)
$70 Grand (36 blooms)
This all includes FREE shipping!!! No hidden fees or up charges. Best of all ordering is simple and fast. I ordered the Dawn bouquet, I was torn between a few but being its fall I thought these were perfect
There was a little delay w. delivery, but they emailed me the minute they knew of this and answered any questions I had. I received them one day later than expected and they are absolutely gorgeous and I couldn't be happier.
One last great thing they have a concierge service! When you sign up save 25% with free delivery. You will never forget a birthday, anniversary or any other special day again. They will send you an email and reminder to confirm or change your order! You can choose from 3 different services (regular blooms, never forget or just because)! There is also no risk and you can pause or cancel at any time!
So what are you waiting for? Order your bouqs today!
I received free product for my opinions, all opinions are 100% my own and not swayed by an outside source
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!