Image Map

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

pure random

Sometimes a post ends up being a post of just randomness-so that is what today is all about.


*We have been having troubles in our house at night w. sleeping and being afraid of the dark, so we made Bre some scare be gone spray and so far its been working pretty well!

*This weekend was yet another lazy one, Saturday B had to check my parents/aunts furnaces so we ran out there with him to visit and we wanted to meet my aunts new foster pup (she was hit by a car and had to get her leg amputated)

*I received my beautiful flowers from The Bouqs (review post this week)

*Sunday my friend Marella came over to visit (I haven't seen here in about 4 years) and it was so great to catch up and she finally got to meet Breanna

*I am  getting Bres pics done this weekend I am excited- The girl we are going to is using a gingerbread house as the backdrop

*I finally picked up bedding for Bres big girl room. I have had my eye on a bedding set at Target for awhile now but I couldn't bring myself to spend $60 and it was on clearance (now we just gotta get the bed from Ikea and rip up the carpet)

*We are supposed to go to the pumpkin patch this weekend with friends, I am hoping the weather cooperates, last year it was almost 80





The Bouqs - Premium Farm Direct Flowers

1 comment:

  1. So glad you got time with and old friend-- those are some of the best kind, the ones that you can go years without seeing but pick right back up with each other! :) I love that bedding you picked out- can't wait to see it in her room!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!