Image Map

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Blogtober14- Dream Vacation

Linking up w. Helene for another Blogtober14 prompt...today is Dream Vacation


I could come up with a whole long list of places I would love to go, I really haven't been many places if I am going to be honest (Myrtle Beach, OC Maryland, Cali, Alabama and Cancun)- I actually have a few places-

Fiji would definitely be one of my top ones (seriously who wouldn't want to go and just relax here)



(A few others would be Australia & Bahamas Atlantis)


Helene in Between Blogtober



The Bouqs - Premium Farm Direct Flowers

14 comments:

  1. Fiji would be incredible. Give me an island, a beach and some water and I'd be one happy girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fiji was on my post too because It's so gorgeous! :)I mean how amazing does it look in the photos!
    http://alovetriangle.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fiji would be amazing! Anywhere with a beach and I am game! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes to Fiji! I will just hop over there after Tahiti!!! SO BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Bahamas Atlantis is on my list for dream vacations. The commercials make it look perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fiji looks amazing! Add that to my list too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fiji yes please!!! My husband would say Australia too. So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was suppose to go to Myrtle Beach earlier this june but some stuff came up that I coudln't. I still want to go there.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fiji, please! ;) I want to go sooo many places, but I also don't love to fly. I need to get over that hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those pictures are beautiful - I want to get on a plane and fly to one of those places tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am just like you, I have not vacationed many plans either. Myrtle Beach is normally my main place. Fiji looks incredible though.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fiji would be amazing, but having experienced equally beautiful beaches in my home country which is Greece, I dream about visiting Japan!
    Anna

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!